Sunday, December 23, 2012

"Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain LIFE Nov/Dec 2012, Issue 7 - Joomag" and recomendation of Phyllis Douglass

From Evernote:

Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain LIFE Nov/Dec 2012, Issue 7 - Joomag

Clipped from: http://www.joomag.com/magazine/fibromyalgia-chronic-pain-life-nov-dec-2012-i/0825237001352101160

I have not been very functional lately.  The pain has become too overwhelming. Today, at this moment, I am doing okay.  I have a combination of Lortab and something else in me that together I'm doing okay and was able to shower without too much pain.  First time in quite a while that a shower did not result in vomiting from pain.  The medications have me sort of high/stoned.  Whatever. It is allowing me to function at this time and whatever allows me to do that is what I need. I'm still in pain but it's much easier to deal with right now than usual because of the pain relieving qualities of a gift. This is giving me the ability to function well enough to look for more permanent and healthier ways to deal with the chronic pain that is so often overwhelming.

I have recently read this online magazine which I have linked. I learned a few things from these articles.  I am trying to research ways to help myself.  

On another note, I had a friend, who is a shaman, volunteer to come over to my messy apartment last week and help me out.  On Monday, December 17, 2012, Phyllis Douglass came over with her table and did some energy healing.  She then helped me even more by cleaning my kitchen.  I do not completely understand what it is she does but I do feel very different and better after she has done what she does.  I have a difficult time explaining the feelings and experiences but it is an almost completely positive thing with some confusion at times. I know her from the spiritual meditation group that she ran on a specific evening once or  twice a month at Village Book shop in Glendora. I highly recommend Phyllis and all that she does.  There are places to find her online. 
 I am not paid to endorse her, in fact she does not even know about this blog yet. I will be sending her the link and if she does not like this post I will be editing it. I am recommending her because she does good work and is an amazing person.  She is also a very talented musician and owner of a Pilates studio.  She plays the healing bowls and I have been to one of her concerts and can recommend that as well. Check out her websites to learn more and please consider using her services if you can. It is well worth it.


Note: This post is being sent from Evernote through email to post on to the blog.  This is my first experimentation with this method of posting so bear with any issues.  I am new to the Evernote program but am finding it useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment