Friday, December 7, 2012

Requesting info from Fibromyalgia Network

On the Fibromyalgia Network website they have the following information.




I have put my note and S.A.S.E. together asking for any information that they can send me. I will put it into the mail box hopefully today if I can get myself together enough to get outside and walk to the my mail box (which is some distance from my apartment).




Just today two more people have suggested that I try medical marijuana. One of these people was a woman who I would never have expected to make that suggestion. I think I do want to get a medical marijuana license but I do not have the funding to do so right now. I have lost count of how many people have made this suggestion to me. I have tried smoking it with a friend recently who has a license and tried a couple of “edibles”. It does help. The two forms produce different results but both are helpful in their own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment